IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read All Instructions Before Using This Machine
CAUTION: KEEP EQUIPMENT AND CLEANING COMPOUNDS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Use indoors only. DO NOT expose to rain or freezing temperatures, including while transporting. Store indoors.
- This machine is intended for carpet and upholstery cleaning only! Use cleaning compounds designed for hot water extraction carpet and upholstery cleaning machines.
- If machine is not working properly, has been dropped, damaged, or immersed in water, return it to rental location and notify personnel of the problem.
- DO NOT use with damaged cord or plug. DO NOT pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- DO NOT place machine in standing water or try to clear flooded areas.
- DO NOT handle plug or equipment with wet hands.
- Connect to a properly grounded outlet only.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging.
- Never vacuum solvents, gasoline or other hazardous liquid or solid material or use in areas where they may be present.
- DO NOT pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
- Use extra care when cleaning stairs.
- Do not leave the machine while plugged in. Unplug it from the outlet when not in use and before servicing.
- Do not put any object into appliance openings. Do not use with any openings blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow.
- Do not clean over floor electrical outlets.
- The use of an extension cord is not recommended.